1. Saša Vegri: JURE KVAK KVAK (Jure quack quack)
2. Kajetan Kovič: MAČEK MURI (The cat Muri)
3. Desa Muck: zbirka ANICA IN ... (series of books ANICA)
4. Špela Habič: MAMICA, POGUMEN SEM (Mum, I'm brave)
5. Peter Svetina: KLOBUK GOSPODA KONSTANTINA (Mr Konstantin's had)
The foreign books:
1. Simon Francesca: zbirka GROZNI GAŠPER (books of HORRID HENRY)
2. Jacob and Wilhelm Grimm: JANKO IN METKA (HANSEL AND GRETEL)
3. Amy MacDonald: MALI BOBER IN ODMEV (LITTLE BEAVER AND THE ECHO)
4. Adam Blade: zbirka LOV NA POŠASTI (series of books BEAST QUEST)
5. Theresa Tomlison: MALI SLEPI POTNIK (LITTLE STOWAWAY)
Podružnična šola STUDENO - 3rd, 4th and 5th grade - TOP 10 The books of Slovene authors: 1. Primož Suhodolčan: ŽIVALSKE NOVICE (News from animal world) 2. SLOVENSKE LJUDSKE PRAVLJICE (SLOVENE FOLK FAIRY TALES) 3. Tone Pavček: JURI MURI V AFRIKI (JURI MURI IN AFRICA) 4. Svetlana Makarovič: PEKARNA MIŠMAŠ (The bakery MIŠMAŠ) 5. Adi Smolar: ZGODE IN PRIGODE TEČKA SITNOBE (Adventures of Grumpy Kid) The foreign books: 1. Joe Miller: zbirka HRABRI HROŠČKI (series of books BUG BUDDIES) 2. Erin Hunter: V DIVJINO (INTO THE WILD) 3. Erin Hunter: OGENJ IN LED (FIRE AND ICE) 4. Sven Nordqvist: KO JE BIL FINDUS ŠE MAJHEN MUCEK (When Findus was a little kitten) 5. Eoin Colfer: KNJIŽNIČARKA MRCINA (THE LEGEND OF SPUD MURPHY)
This week, we received bookmarks from Scuola Primaria "L. Mariani", Italy, and from Bogatynia, Poland.They are all very beautiful and the School Library is organizing a big exibition with the letters and the bookmarks which are coming from different countries in order every school children can know our partners and also their art.Thank you everybody!
On Friday, we sent some of our bookmarks to Osnovna šola Antona Globočnika Postojna, Solenia, Scuola Primaria "G. Pascoli", Itlay, and to Publiczna Szkola Podstawowa nr1, Bogatynia, Poland. We hope they arrive soon and you like them!
We are Portuguese students and we are in year
5. In our class (5C) there are ten girls and twelve boys, aged between 10 and
12. We are good friends.
Our school is in Rio Tinto, Portugal.
We enjoyed participating in the Bookmark Exchange
Project and making new friends. It was great fun! We worked in Arts with the teacher Luis Bragado , in English withe Graça Lopes teacher and in library with the librarian teacher Manuela Baptista.